Who should join AusHeritage?
Any interested organisation or agency is invited to join.
Members include conservation architects, museum and archive planners, material conservators, historians, archaeologists and other heritage professionals, and cultural, educational and training institutions involved in heritage.
AusHeritage is managed by a Board of Directors. Board members are elected from the membership; the office bearers are elected by the Board.
All members are bound by the AusHeritage Code of Ethics which emphasises the highest possible professional and personal values.
AusHeritage members automatically gain access to significant benefits including:
- Membership of an international network beyond the reach of most individual organisations.
- Being listed in the register of members.
- A professional venue for the exchange of knowledge and experience across a range of heritage-related disciplines, both nationally and internationally.
- Access to market intelligence relating to international business opportunities, industry profiles and market research.
- Improved access to government assistance for international activities.
- Commonwealth government endorsement of AusHeritage services – crucial in regional markets.
- Increased promotion of members’ company’s activities through AusHeritage publicity and case studies.
- Participation in regional events, trade promotions and AusHeritage missions.
- The potential to secure international projects through AusHeritage’s networking and coordination of export activities.