Code of Ethics
All members must:
- conduct themselves at the highest level of professionalism at all times
- continually strive to ensure improvement in professional skills and professional competence
- subscribe to world’s best practice in all projects undertaken
- be members of, and subscribe to, the code of ethics of relevant professional bodies
- recognise their responsibility as ambassadors for AusHeritage and understand their role as representatives of the Australian heritage industry
- be guided by common network goals and cooperate towards mutual and corporate solidarity in their attainment.