Code of Ethics
All members must:
- conduct themselves at the highest level of professionalism at all times.
- continually strive to ensure improvement in professional skills and professional competence.
- subscribe to world’s best practice in all projects undertaken.
- comply with the Code of Conduct published from time to time by the Australian Institute of Company Directors at all times.
- recognise their responsibility as ambassadors for AusHeritage and understand their role as representatives of the Australian heritage industry.
- be guided by common network goals and cooperate towards mutual and corporate solidarity in their attainment.